Environmental Covenant – Assignment
- Except for an assignment undertaken pursuant to a governmental reorganization, assignment of an environmental covenant to a new holder shall be deemed an amendment of the environmental covenant.
- Except as otherwise provided in an environmental covenant:
- A holder may not assign its interest without consent of the other parties to the environmental covenant specified in subsection (1) of this section; and
- A holder may be removed and replaced by agreement of the other parties specified in subsection (1) of this section.
- A court of competent jurisdiction may fill a vacancy in the position of the holder.
- Preparation statement (KRS 382.335)
Return mail address (KRS 382.335 & KRS 382.240)
All parties must sign the document and all signatures must be acknowledged.
For the purposes of indexing, a holder shall be treated as a grantee.
Filing fees: $13.00, (Clerk, $6.00; AHTF $6.00 KRS 64.012; postage $1.00 KRS 382.240)
Exceeding 3 pages, $3.00 per page KRS 64.012
Boyd County Clerk
Boyd County Courthouse
2800 Louisa St.
Catlettsburg, Ky. 41129
Phone: (606) 739-5116
Cedar Knoll Mall
Phone: (606) 929-9595
335 16th Street
Ashland, Ky. 41101
Phone: (606) 325-3547